In addition to mandatory schemes including electrical safety, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and radio frequency (RF) requirements regulated by different governments, a mobile product, such as cellular phone, smartphone, wireless card, or portable computing device embedded with a wireless module, can choose to conform to some of voluntary programs developed by PTCRB, GCF, CTIA, Wi-Fi Alliance, WiMAX Forum or operators to verify its RF performance depending on functions and specifications.
Mobile products shall be subject to the following testing and certification according to each country's regulations.
Testing Type( link )
Regional( link )
Certification( link )
|Global||CTIA A-GPS OTA|
|Global||WiMAX Forum RPT|
Why Choose BV ADT?
Bureau veritas ADT is accredited as the following qualifications and can offer you the fastest and professional services.
01. TAF ISO 17025 accredited lab.
02. TAF ISO/IEC Guide 65 certification body.
03. Taiwan BSMI designated testing lab.
04. First BSMI VPC (Voluntary Product Certification) designated testing lab.
05. First private lab accredited by Taiwan NCC.
06. Taiwan NCC RCB.
07. CBTL with the scopes of EMC, OFF, TRON, BATT, PV, MED, SAFE, MEAS, HOUS & LITE.
08. First private safety testing lab accredited by ZLS (Zentralstelle der Lander fur Sicherheitstechnik).
09. PTCRB testing lab.
10. GCF testing lab.
11. CTIA Authorized Testing Lab (CATL).
12. Wi-Fi Alliance Authorized Test lab.
13. Wi-Fi Alliance and CTIA Co-authorized lab for CWG-RF performance.
14. WiMAX Forum Designated Certification Lab (WFDCL).
15. WiMAX Forum Designated Validation Lab (WFDVL).
16. WiMAX Certification Body (WCB).
17. Vodafone approved OTA and SAR Lab.
18. NFC accredited Lab.